The City of Tecumseh Emergency Management is responsible for the following activities:
- Mitigate the Effects of Hazards
- Prepare and put into action measures to be taken that will preserve life and minimize property damage in the event of a natural or man made disasters.
- Provide public assistance
- Establish a recovery system to facilitate the return of the City to its normal state of affairs through coordinated responses of City Departments, other government agencies, and private industry.
- Monitor local weather and to activate the City's severe weather warning system.
Aaron Williams, Emergency Management Director
- Oklahoma Emergency Management
- Oklahoma Office of Homeland Security
- National Weather Service
- Safe Home Council
- Tecumseh Weather